Wouldn’t it be great if life came with instructions? No matter what the circumstances of your life have been, you have the power to unlock your full potential and become the person you were always meant to be.
By developing a clearer understanding of why you are the way that you are, and then consciously choosing how you want to move forward, you can achieve positive change in your life!
In this book you will:
• Explore and Discover New Ways of Being
• Learn How to Express Your Feelings More Effectively
• Overcome Procrastination and Make Better Decisions
• Un-block the Patterns That Keep You From What You Want
• Gain Tools and Techniques to Transform Your Life
“In Get Out of Your Own Way . . . And Get On With It Coach Pete gets right to the heart of personal, positive change. His straightforward approach will help anyone seeking to break through and find balance and purpose.”
– Nanette DeGroat, Founder/Owner of BreakthroughM2 Nutrition and Weight Loss Program
“This book is filled with straightforward practical insights, strategies, and tactics to make positive change in your life.”
– Bob Proctor, Author, Speaker and Featured Teacher from The Secret
“Every day I know the best is yet to come because I’ve learned to get out of my own way. Peter’s book is a must-read for personal growth.”
– Elaine Pivinski, Creator and Owner of Franklin Hill Vineyards and Social Still, WBEC-owned companies